Let the friendly 24-hour staff at Frenchmen Hotel recommend the best tours, local haunts, and activities.
Need a cab or dinner reservation? We've got you covered.
- Parking ($30 nightly fee, Limited Spaces Available)
- Hotel Bar and Happy Hour (Wednesday to Sunday 5pm to 12pm)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- 24-Hour Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Courtyard Swimming Pool
- Heated Spa
- Old New Orleans Brick Courtyard
- Rooms with Private Balconies
- Concierge Services
All Rooms include:
- Private Bath
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- HD Cable TV
- Complimentary WIFI
Frenchmen Hotel is Pet Friendly!
Guests wishing to bring their furry friend along must notify the hotel prior to arrival and pay a $75 nonrefundable pet deposit.
Who can you bring?
Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, Hamsters, Gerbils, Ferrets, with cages? Yes.
Water dwellers and amphibians? No.
Don’t see your loved one on the list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy answer.
Pets must be left in carriers if unattended in the room.
Cats must bring a litter box.
Fee provides for one oversized pet bed, food and water bowls, a small snack bag.
Pet approved room types are subject to availability and include: